To refer to us…
… please call us on 01908 506 199
… or email firstname.lastname@example.org
… or visit www.aspectsdental.com/referral-services
When you refer a patient, do you feel 100% confident they’ll get the level of care they’re used to?
At Aspects Dental & Referral, we offer exceptional referral services for:
• Dentistry under IV sedation
The dentists we work with say we offer the best specialist referral service in Milton Keynes and surrounding areas. A number of our referrers have been sending their patients to Aspects Dental ever since we started doing this 12 years ago
One more question:
Would you like the certainty that your patients are getting the care and results they deserve?
If the answer is “yes”…
Please keep reading to find out some of the many reasons why you should trust us with the care of your patients.
Dentists who refer to Aspects Dental say:
- When their patients return they’re delighted with their experience
- Their patients enjoy exceptional specialist treatment with powerful results (we’ve improved the lives of hundreds of referred patients since we became one of the first referral practices in Milton Keynes in 2005)
- Their patients take advantage of free parking in a great location (we’re close to Sainsbury’s at the Shenley Church End Local Centre) – and flexible opening times
- Our polite, friendly, understanding dentists and other members of staff help their patients to relax
- Their patients love the calm, contemporary feel of our practice
- Their patients appreciate cost-effective, easy-to-understand treatment plans
Our exceptional dentists
Mr Anand Mistry
BDS (Lond) MFDS RCSEd MFGDP (UK) MSc Endo
Practice Limited to Endodontics
GDC No. 103981
Anand qualified in 2006 from King’s College London and has since worked as a General Practitioner in Cornwall, North London, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. In 2009, he completed a postgraduate diploma, the MFDS (Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery) from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
Anand has a Special Interest in Endodontics (Root Canal Treatment) and completed a part-time MSc in Endodontics at King’s College London in 2016, passing with Distinction. He now limits his practice to Private Endodontics.
He aims to be able to provide enhanced Root Canal Treatment which is also pain-free. He uses Microscopes to perform his treatments and also uses the latest methods such as Rotary and Reciprocating preparation and Warm Obturation techniques. This enables his patients to retain their teeth for longer. Anand regularly treats cases that are considered complex, including teeth with curved canals, re-treatments, extensively restored teeth and resorptive lesions.
He works part-time at Aspects Dental, accepting referrals from dentists within the practice, as well as from external practices. He is happy to assist the referring dentist and patient as best he can.
Anand is happily married and lives in North London. Outside of dentistry, Anand is a football fan and plays regularly in order to keep fit. He is also a keen photographer; specialising in portraits, wedding events and long-exposure photography.
- Root Canal Treatment
- Non Surgical Root Canal Retreatment
- Surgical Retreatment
- Surgical & Non Surgical Peforation repair
- Management of Open Apices
Dr Narinder Dhadwal
BDS (Lond) MJDF RCS (Eng)
MClinDent Perio (Lond)
Diploma in Advanced Clinical
MPerio RCS (Edin)
Specialist in Periodontics
Narinder is a Specialist Periodontist based in private practice. She qualified from St. Bartholomew’s & The Royal London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary, University of London in 2007. During her studies she was awarded the Harold Fink Prize for outstanding academic achievement. She then went on to work extensively in general practice and successfully completed her MJDF Diploma from the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2009.
In 2014 Narinder completed her 3-year postgraduate training in Masters of Clinical Dentistry in Periodontology and Implants at The Royal London Hospital and gained her Membership in Periodontics from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 2015. During her specialist training, Narinder received an award from the British Society of Periodontology (BSP) and presented some of her work at the International Association of Dental Research (IADR) and the British Society of Restorative Dentistry (BSRD). She was also involved in supervising and examining undergraduate students at the Royal London Hospital and was also the Specialist Training Committee (STC) Representative for Periodontology.
In 2018 Narinder became a Fellow of the International Team for Implantology. She is also a visiting lecturer at Eastman CPD and currently a committee member for the Young International Team of Implantology (YITI).
Her clinical interests include the treatment of gum and peri-implant diseases and surgical periodontal treatment in particular periodontal plastic surgery for the treatment of gum recession.
- Non Surgical Periodontics
- Surgical – resective, regenerative periodontics
- Crown Lengthening
- Mucogingival root coverage procedures
- Treatment of Peri-implant disease
Dr Jesal Pankhania
BDS, Dip in Restorative Dentistry
GDC No. 83489
Jesal Pankhania is a very caring and approachable dentist whos view on dentistry is very patient-centred. He makes a great effort to help patients understand their choices to make an informed decision for what treatment is best for them.
His hollistic methodology means many anxious patient’s minds are put at ease and with a main focus on prevention for better long term outcomes.
Jesal Pankhania is an award winning dentist having won the award for “Best Young Dentist” at The Annual Dentistry Awards in 2014. The judges were a panel of esteemed dental peers and based their judgement on the unique and bespoke way he delivered his treatment plans to his patients.
Jesal qualified from the University of Birmingham in 2004 and very soon after found his niche in mentoring and was the youngest dentist to be appointed as a Foundation Dentist Trainer by The West Midlands deanary. They currently include him on a unique list of dentists that are set to teach, coach and mentor dentists from abroad and those leaving university to help them get up to speed to achieve the competency and skills required to work as a confident dentist in the UK.
Jesal completed his Diploma in Restorative Dentistry with the Royal College of Surgeons London in 2012 and is completing his Masters degree currently.
Jesal was trained & mentored one to one in Implant Dentistry by Consultants & Professors at Sheffield University for two years and has been placing implants since 2010. Jesal is therefore up to date with all the latest evidence based research, implant systems, techniques and materials.
I hope you will find, as we have, his approach and manner very thorough, thoughtful and consiencious.
- Advanced Restorative Cases
- Management and Treatment of Excessive Tooth Wear
- Reorganisation of Occlusion
- Replacement of missing teeth with Dental Implants including Single Implants, Multiple Implants, Full Arch Replacement and Sinus lift procedures
- Minor Oral Surgery: Removing Roots, Apicectomy and Surgical Removal of Wisdom Teeth
- Treatment planning of multi-disciplinary cases including Orthodontics, Periodontology, Endodontics and Oral Surgery
Dr Oana Alexandra Omer
University Carol Davila Dental School and postgraduate training in orthodontics & dental orthopaedics, Bucharest.
Oana graduated from the University Carol Davila Dental School , Bucharest, Romania in 2010
After graduation she started right away her 3 years postgraduate training in Orthodontics and Dental Orthopaedics in Bucharest. She had the opportunity to treat a large range of malocclusions in children and adults and work closely with dental surgeons and implantologists. She was especially involved in treating children with cleft-palate deficiency and preparing cases for pre-surgical orthodontics
Starting the beginning of 2014 she is a Specialist Orthodontist working in several private practices. She is certificated in Incognito, Invisalign and loves working with all kind of braces: metallic, ceramic, sapphire.
Oana is passionate about Orthodontics and stays in touch with all new techniques in order to deliver the best treatment solutions to her patients. She is a friendly and understanding person who is always around for her patients and referrals.
- Aesthetic (ceramic, sapphire) and metallic braces
- Invisible aligners- Invisalign
- Lingual braces- Incognito
- Adult and children orthodontics
10 reasons why dentists like you refer to us
- Referring patients is hassle free (you can easily make a referral by calling us, sending an email, filling in the accompanying referral form, downloading our PDF referral form or sending a fax)
- We will contact your patient within 48 hours of receipt of their referral form to arrange an appointment
- We aim to see referred patients within two weeks of the referral.
- Our referring dentists love the regular updates about how their patients are progressing (including letting them know as soon as treatment has finished)
- Their patients are given exceptional treatment by our gifted specialist dentists
- We are always available and happy to answer any questions about our referral services (please contact us now with your queries)
- Their patients appreciate cost-effective treatment and our Clear Price Promise (what we quote is what they pay – no nasty surprises)
- The friendly, compassionate staff at our family-run practice make their patients feel pampered and relaxed in a calm and stylish environment
- They feel confident their patient will get the high levels of care they are used to (the care we give at Aspects obviously reflects on the referring dentist).
- They need specialists they can trust to refer to again and again (many of our referrers have been sending their patients to us since we became one of the first referral practices in Milton Keynes back in 2005)