Milton Keynes Dentist, Aspects Dental, has this year launched a new Monthly Dental Plan for Children. Along with the existing Dental Plans for Adults, which comprises of two coverage options, you can now fully cover the whole Family at Aspects Dental in Milton Keynes with both our Adults Dental Plan and Children’s Dental Plan.
The new Children’s Monthly Dental Plan is a recommended Dental Treatment Plan designed to ensure your child or children get the required annual Dental Treatment that they need. We very much believe in good oral health education at an early age to help prevent dental diseases and to ensure your child or children feel healthy and confident about their smile when growing up into adulthood.
Monthly Dental Plan For Children From Aspects Dental Milton Keynes
- x2 Dental Check Ups Per Year
- x2 Dental Hygienist Visits Per Year > For oral health education or Scale And Polish (If Clinically Required)
- x2 Fluoride Applications Per Year
- x2 X-Rays Per Year (If Clinically Required)
Additional Exclusive Monthly Dental Plan Benefits Include…
- 10% Off > Routine Dental Treatments
- 10% Off > Teeth Straightening Braces For Children’s Teeth
- 10% Off > Sundries
- x1 FREE > Emergency Dentist Visit Per Year
- Membership Card with 24 Hour Helpline for Dental Emergencies at Home or Abroad
- Access to a Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme > Please see Supplementary Insurance section for more information.
All this for only £4.99 Per Month – The Aspects Dental Monthly Dental Plan For Children includes coverage for 6 to 16 year olds inclusive and we offer FREE Dental Check Ups for Kids under the age of 6, providing the Parent or Guardian is a registered patient at the Aspects Dental Practice in Milton Keynes.
For more information about the Monthly Dental Plans for both Adults and Children you can Contact Aspects Dental via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01908 506199. Alternatively, we have the following Monthly Dental Plans video available: